• Ensure that STC’s operations are in the compliance of Local Regulations and the requirements of IFC’s Performance Standards as well as the World Bank Group’s Environmental, Health and• Support with EHSS Department and implement Social policies and procedures in STC’s operations• Safety Guidelines.• Develop a strong community support network and work with them to offer solutions to STC.• Develop a stakeholders mapping of services in the community.• Provide regular updates and review of social action plans
• Bachelor degree or master in Public Relations, Social Studies, Politics & Economics, Communications or equivalent discipline.• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.• Passionate about community engagement and social work with the populations in the society.• Ability to travel frequently • Excellent verbal and written English language skills.• Experience in engaging communities, government agencies and service providers.• Proven communications and inter-personal skills in engaging with stakeholders.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We are a leading HR consultancy services in Asia Pacific with 25 years of industry experience and maintain our prime position via a strict commitment to high performance and unsurpassed industry knowledge. We offer to our clients, a personalized service that is delivered with the strictest of confidentiality. We pride ourselves as one of the most ethical and professional organisation in the HR industry.