• Must have Bachelor’s degree.• Minimum 5 years experiences in Banking (or) Marketing Field.• Must have great Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Networking Skills.• Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills.• Must know how to use Microsoft Offices.
• Planning and Executing to be acquisition new customers of Commercial Real Estate. • Must go out to meet with new customers of Commercial Real Estate. • Following up existing customer’s needs and wants.• Planning and Preparing for marketing presentations.• To identifies demands for the Organization’s – and Competitor’s market situation.• Monitoring any CRE loan cases with reports.• Reporting marketing activities and providing management with feedback to VCGM.
* Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.