• Manage cloud deployments, including the provisioning of servers in AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, Huawei or similar• Continuously improving the server architecture to ensure scalability in line with requirements• Automate deployments • Work closely with development teams to improve ease of deployment in future products
• Bachelor's Computer Science or related disciplines preferred.• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in development, deployment and maintenance of technical projects.• Experience debugging problems on distributed Linux environments, preferably enterprise-class systems• Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, Huawei or similar• Experience with Networking and IT Infrastructure• Experience with database system (Oracle, MySql or MongoDB)• Linux (Ubuntu, Centos etc.)• SSH Hardening, Firewall and secure file transfer• Apache Tomcat• Transport Layer Security• Experience of Object-Oriented Programming• Experience of cloud deployment containerization tools. E.g. Docker, Kubernetes.• Knowledge or experience with devops, continuous integration, test automation and continuous deployment• Experience with different VPN technologies• Experience with source control tools, e.g. Git• fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese a Plus
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.