- Control of account receivable and payable.- Manage to Finance & Accountant Department.- Maintain and develop the company’s good relationships with regulatory authorities and related business associates.- Generating Financial and relevant reports on monthly, quarterly and annually- Prepare and summarize the cash flow statement of monthly.- Prepare for annual auditor report. - Prepare for tax declaration- Inventory control and monthly stock.
* B.Com (CPA is preferred)* Age must be Min 35 Years old* Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Chief or related post* Strong communication and facilitation skill, and ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and other departments are essential.
* Rewards for over performance * Overtime payments
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques