- Sales, Distributor, Distribution & Team Management- Implement customer and partner business effectively and efficiently in order to achieve Company's strategic objectives.- To ensure successful implementation to achieve the monthly, annual sales and distribution target. In-store compliance with SCM (display, new news, OOS, tester, POG, NPD)- To ensure distribution and availability of Company's products in every outlets- To work with all Company’s guideline to achieve excellent execution of plan- To manage good relationship with customer and partner- To ensure stores and partners’ buffer stock level- To work with Distributor’s sales team closely and ensure to coach sales team capability to improve
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Sales Management- At least 3 years experiences in Distributor, Distribution & Sales Management- Good in Reporting- Easily to adapt with changes, creative, and good interpersonal skill- Intermediate for English Four Skills- Good computer literacy- Able to travel
- Performance Bonus- Medical Allowance
- Working with global skincare company- Fun & Dynamic work environment
- On-the-job training- Internal Career Opportunity
In our Consumer Business Segment, we concentrate on the international skin and body care markets, which are the main focus of our business. Our innovative, high-quality skin and body care products are trusted by millions of consumers every day. By staying close to our consumers, and our markets, we can ensure that our international brand portfolio stays relevant and our innovations meet the individual needs and wishes of consumers, both globally and regionally.