• Confers with customers by telephone to provide information about Bank products or services, execution of transactions• Answering incoming calls to provide information about Bank products, performing transactions and addressing complaints• Resolves customer’s complaint through identification of problems, suggesting best solution and following up to ensure resolution • Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken• Keep abreast of product knowledge to ensure information is given to customers in accurate manner• Actively monitors and maintains high level of customer satisfaction through continuous reinforcement and improvement of service standards. • Prepare report periodically by collecting and analyzing customer information
• Possess at least a Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Banking or equivalent.• Experience working with customer support would be an added advantage.• Passionate in customer service• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.• Must be able to work in shift and weekend.• Able to speak in Chinese fluently. • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.