The candidate must have experience working with SAP Business One, SQL Server and Crystal Reports to support the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning and Warehouse Management System. The candidate will work with Finance and Accounting team and Logistics and Warehouse Management team to update/modify existing reports and existing report designs, create new reports and new report designs, develop and execute SQL queries to assist management of aforementioned teams and senior management. The candidate will communicate and liaise with system vendors in achieving the said tasks. The candidate will also work with IT team to ensure reliable access to ERP and WMS software, to ensure the integrity of the backups and availability of backups if restoration is required. The candidate will also train new team members and provide refreshment training for existing team members.
- Male under 35 years of age- Bachelor Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent in IT related fields- Minimum (3) years experience in coordination and documentation related IT service- Excellent record-keeping, reporting and problem solving- Good communication skills in both English and Myanmar languages- Good interpersonal skills
- Reward for performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Sea Lion Company is seeking applications from dynamic and highly motivated Myanmar nationals to promote Healthcare Solutions & Services, Biomedical & Life Sciences, Technical and Industrial products & services of globally renowned manufacturers including GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Hill-Rom, Festo for the following vacancies in Yangon Head Office and Mandalay Branch.