• Assist in the implementation of the brand strategy, communication strategy, market research, media planning and promotions strategy.• Assist in the day to day execution of the marketing campaign. This include liaising with ATL, Media, Digital and PR agencies, external media partners and key internal stakeholders within organization. • Assist in day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and cycle planning reports which are necessary as related to brand development and performance• Assist to drive digital initiatives with digital agency and working closely with media partners.• Co-responsibility to achieve Carlsberg brand share growth, volume growth and maintain track on A&P budgeting and all key brand health tracking indicators.• Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans• Assist to monitor key competitors’ activities on Facebook, ATL and BTL promotions.
• At least 2 years experience in Trade Marketing/ Brand Marketing/ Key Accounts Servicing • Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines • Strong proficiency in verbal & written English Language • Pleasant, outgoing and sociable personality • Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders • Able to work independently
* Attractive salary package* Performance bonus* Medical Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.