- Mainly take responsibility of accounting and financial duties as Manager in generally- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle.- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, make recommendations, etc.- Review files and financial statements for completeness, accuracy and compliance- Follow progress of work during an engagement to ensure that job is completed timely and that at all technical issues have been resolved- Monitor budget; report unplanned excess time to partner- Adequately review all work papers and the completed reports to ascertain that both meet the firm’s standards- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
Must have over 5 years of auditing experience in Accounting firmMust have experience such as Financial Due Diligence/Tax Due DiligenceMust be Business level in the English language.Prefer to have working experience in foreign Accounting firm.Prefer to have CPA*** Can work at Foreign Firm.
Working Venue: DowntownWorking Days: Monday ~ FridayWorking Hours: 8:30AM~ 17:00AM
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.