• Responsible to conduct and coordinate with management to distribute the monthly payroll timely, to make internal or external recruitment interviews, orientation, training and development, performance management, reward systems and employee relation that align the people strategies with the company’s goal. • Coordinate and provide follow-up to leave request employee references, wage verifications, income withholding, maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan related records. • As directed, provide guidance to employees and management in regard to HR policies and practices and relevant employment law.• Responsible to process HR data, payroll/HRIS entries and reports in a timely manner to be compliance with established practices; maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan related personnel records. • Responsible to organize the adequate cross-trainings for division coverage and employee development.• Perform other tasks assigned by management.
• Any graduate, more preferred to Degree or Diploma in Human Resource • Five or more years’ experience working in multi-functions at Human Resource • Computer proficiency and excellent skills in HRIS systems• Strong experience in calculating the payroll, interviewing, orientation, training, performance management and industry relations and etc.• Attention to details and organizational skills • Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressure and meet deadlines• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulation • Personal integrity to handle confidential information
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.