1. Be assistant to site engineer.2. Make confirm and report site conditions to site engineer.3. Instruct safety to sub-con.4. Be responsible to hold meeting for daily site coordination meeting.5. Regularly make site work report and support in scheduling to site engineer.6. Control site base on Method of Statement.7. Can accept working with temporary contract. (Till end of December 2019).
1. Major in University - B.E (Civil) or A.G.T.I2. Experiences - 2 years and above(Experience in Construction Sector)3. English - Intermediate level.4. Can Work at Thilawa Site Area.5. Can Work with project base contract. (6 Month Temporary Contract)6. Can work also on Sunday.7. Basic Computer Skill.8. We prefer and expect staffs who can join as soon as possible.
* Meal Allowance * Transportation Allowance* Overtime Payment* Uniform Provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques