• Prepares and monitors budget by gathering and organizing financial information; • Maintains facilities by planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves; arranging for and supervising building maintenance.• Maintains records by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.• Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.• Maintains building services by identifying, selecting, and monitoring vendors.• Accomplishes project results by communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction; updating media plans.• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.• Ensure & compliance all the local law & regulation for company• Incorporate / support Quality Management System requirements• Incorporate / support Environment Management System requirements• Schedule quality training as required• Review of Customer Orders / Customer satisfaction• Manage all functions associated with the daily operations of grease manufacturing, production, packaging, and office activities.• The tracking of all raw materials and empty components• Administer Company Policies• Ensure employees observe proper safety procedures with regard to the operation of all equipment.• Ensure good housekeeping of the plant facility and of the equipment located therein.• Maintain the preventive maintenance schedule for plant equipment.• Maintain the employee's schedule to maximize full efficiency.• Minimize the amount of scrap and/or waste material generated in connection with the production cycle
EDUCATION:• BA Business Management and/or EngineeringKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:ESSENTIAL:• Engineering or Equivalent experience with Plant Operations 5+ years• Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Internet)• Strong Communications Skills• Experience to facilitate Team Management• Strong Problem solving skills• Familiarity with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / TS 16949 Standards• Limited travel required• Ability to operate a computerCOMPETENCIES:• Creative Thinking – Able to create idea and simplify implementation• Flexibility – Adapts easily to change and responds flexibly to a changing and evolving environment, provides momentum when driving change and involves others when building plans for change.• Resilience - Ability to work under pressure and manage personal effectiveness in face of challenge. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, energy and motivation.• Teamwork – Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse and multi-cultural workforce in a variety of locations, working cooperatively with others. The ability to build and contribute to a team as well as work independently within a given framework.• Communication – Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills both verbal and written. Able to get one’s message understood by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience.
*Ferry provided* Phone allowance* Yearly bonus and other benefits as per company policy
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Automotive Ltd. is the leading provider of lifestyle Automotive & Agricultural Sales and Services in Myanmar.We are a Joint Venture between Capital Diamond Star Group, one of Myanmar’s most respected and prominent conglomerates, and RMA Group, a global company specializing in providing infrastructure and automotive service solutions for developing economies.Capital Automotive is the sole distributor and dealer of world class Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover and John Deere.