• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues• Nurture a positive working environment• Manage the recruitment and selection process• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance• Maintain pay plan and benefits program• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics• Ensure legal compliance
• Bachelor or Master Degree with HRM certificate or diploma holder is preferable.• Knowledge of HR systems and databases.• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.• Must be Business English skill.
* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job