• Handling the Sales and Distribution of the Consumer Goods Business for the organization in Myanmar. • Completing individual sales calls based on weekly sales quotas, and completing weekly and monthly sales reports for the general manager.• Monitor store inventory and report any needs to the general manager• Respond to and resolve customer complaints and comments as needed• Sales Strategic and planning to meet changing markets and competitive activities.• Well, manage daily way plan.• Strong Analysis on Distribution Tracking, Sales Performance, Data with Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half a year, Yearly.
• Must be the holder of Bachelor Degree (or) Degree in Business Administration (or) Relevant Education level• Must have experiences in Distribution/Manufacturing and Telecom Industry for at least five experiences.• Must be fluent in English 4 skills.• Ability to obtain, analyze and present information• Ability to up sell and cross sell• Strong presentation skills• Strong business acumen• Relationship building skills• Can work under pressure.
* Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.