- Provide and support on strategic corporate projects to identify , evaluate and recommend opportunities for growth- Develop insights on industry trends, landscape changes and competitive threats in order to surface new business opportunities for consideration- Convincing internal and external stakeholders for investment/development projects- Foster and maintain relationship with potential/existing business partners- Drafting financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on industry related operating metrics.- Applying appropriate sensitivity and conducting scenario analysis based on macro and micro factor to support investment actions and to access risk.- Cash flow estimation and financing arrangement for projects- Negotiation for M&A related processes with investors- Formation of contracts with stakeholders for projects and business collaboration.- Preparing MIC and CBM approval related processes- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
Holding a Bachelor Degree in Finance (or) business Managementproven experience in Stakeholder relationship managementVery knowledgeable in excel and power pointFluent in EnglishPleasing personality with excellent communication skills
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.