• Help in the selection of good regions and guide team to select good growers via implementing farmers selection SOP.• Ensure timely execution of operation plan i.e.seed sale /Chemical /Fertilizers to the contracted Growers• Ensure the Implementation of POP with local Agronomy team at Farmers levels to grow the healthy seed/commercial crop.• Ensure execution of the seed/commercial crop Good Agriculture Practices i.e. Fertilization, Irrigations, weed management, Disease management, rouging , dehaulming, harvesting, and post harvest handling , according to instruction given by Team lead from HO• Ensure the crop Agronomy data/ Agronomist Diary maintain properly and after finishing crop prepare the report and share the Agronomy insight with management team.
Qualification: MSc . Agri/PhD Agri, prefer 1 degree from foreign University, 10+ years experience in crop production under contract or corporate farming in good organization,Having international exposure in crop production and management is added advantage.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.