• Assist Aventine management team to achieve the target of crop production in seed and Commercial crop, with defined quality in designated area with coordination of field team• Ensure a healthy and productive business relationship within team and growers to create a positive environment in the region to build up a good image of Aventine business • Help in the selection of good regions and guide team to select good growers via implementing farmer’s selection SOP.• Ensure timely execution of operation plan i.e. Seed sale /Chemical /Fertilizers to the contracted Growers• Ensure the Implementation of POP with local Agronomy team at Farmer's levels to grow the healthy seed/commercial crop.• Ensure execution of the seed/commercial crop Good Agriculture Practices i.e. Fertilization, Irrigations, weed management, Disease management, rouging, hauling, harvesting, and post-harvest handling, according to instruction given by Team lead from HO• Ensure the crop Agronomy data/ Agronomist Diary maintain properly and after finishing crop prepare the report and share the Agronomy insight with management team.
• Male or Female• MSc.Agri / PhD Agri, more prefer to degree from foreign University• Minimum 10+ years’ experience in crop production under contract or corporate farming in good organization.• Having international exposure in crop production and management is added advantage• Ability to develop key relationships internally and externally and focus on project details• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects• Working knowledge of standard office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.) internet, email• Communication – Burmese (Fluent) & English (optional)
Benefits will provide according to the policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.