Organizing and execution of events both internal & external• Proven experience as similar position• Update social media outreach• Deliver content via Twitter, Facebook and emails.• Promote school reputation• Publication (news letter, yearbook, pamphlet etc.)• Record all events• Assist in front desk if necessary.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree 2. Experience: Professional working experience in international organization 3. Language: Proficient in speaking/reading/writing in English and Burmese is required. 4. Excellent communication and writing skills.Additional Requirements• Model and maintain high ethical standards.• Well experienced in using Microsoft Excel/Word/Page Maker.• Flexible, Friendly and Energetic as well as have excellent communication skills.• Generally enjoy meeting new people, giving information about school procedures, and answering questions.• Commit to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.• Maintain confidentiality regarding student and personnel records.• Ability to work well in a team environment.· Proactive and initiative and sense of help and support in the community
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MISY offers students a world class international education in an inclusive learning environment. MISY is accredited to the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate. The school is, to date, the only one in Myanmar to offer the full English National Curriculum from the Foundation Stage up to IGCSE and Advanced ('A') level.