- Provide the administrative support to branch (Safety, NI, EI, and Finance)- Filing and keeping documents for all official correspondences- Prepare EI maintenance contract and follow up to get back contract on time- Focus on repair sale business (preparing quotation, cost calculation, issuinginvoice) to meet the monthly target- Responsible for cash collection for maintenance fees and repair- Prepare daily cash book and cash account- Closely work with the operation to identify any business opportunities for repair sale- Make stock list for spare parts
- Bachelor’s university degree in Business administration, Social science orArt.- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoints)- Basic English skill (both written and spoken).- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in the administrative field and account.- Self-motivated and dynamic.- Understanding of administrative and financial.- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.- A team player with a high level of dedication- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.- Available to travel locally.
* Rewards for over a performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Its innovative and environmentally-friendly access and transit-management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. Behind the company’s success are over 54,000 employees in more than 100 countries.