• Prepared accounts payable and follow up receivable.• Operation cash control and salary payroll.• Stock control and ordering.• Monitoring float money.• Summarizing financial status.• Analysing weekly and monthly sale reports and reporting to MD.• Government tax clearance work (CT, IT, WHT, Tax offset) monthly and quarterly.• Reconcile output commercial tax and input commercial tax returns and make CT payment to tax office.• Reconcile and correct transaction between MYOB software and excel workings.• Budget activities.• Monitoring cash deposits according to sale.• Financial Reporting to MD.• Preparing asset and capital account entries.• Preparing invoices and submitting to clients.
• Any Graduate and Diploma in accounting or LCCI-III (Preferred ACCA Part-1)• At least 5 years of working experience in accounting.• Must be familiar with MYOB software.• Good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word is a must.• Must be able to lead the team.
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.