• Implementation of practical business solution using industry best practice and align with business requirement.• Facilitate the implementation and support of Finance Module.• Design, configuration and testing of Finance module.• Work with department user to understand their requirement and conduct fit/gap analysis.• Convert requirement to functional specs and functional design document.• Communicate effectively in all medium and to all levels within the organization.• User training and related training document creation.• Provide ERP implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Finance Module• Ad Hoc duties as required by management.• The above job responsibilities & scope of work can change as per business needs and requirements
• Diploma or degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience• Good knowledge, skill and experience in ERP Configuration• Excellent skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Excel• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments• Hardworking, teachable and willing to learn new knowledge, expand in responsibilities when called for• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Finance ERP
* Bonus + Commission* Overtime Payment* Rewards For Over Performance
* Fun Working Environment* Join an experienced team
* Learn new skills on the job
Blue Stone Solution Co., Ltd. is a SW development and IT service company which is jointly established by Korean and Thai Companies.Blue Stone Solution provides SW solutions and IT service to Korea, Japan and Thailand as well as Myanmar.