- To assist in Fixed assets register, maintain PPE record, tagging number and PPE sighting.- To assist in AFCE control , maintains AFCE budget and actual records.- To assist in inventory data management, prepare stock analysis on various materials.- To assist in cash and bank reconciliation.- To assist in AR/AP management, prepare aging report and payment schedule.- To assist GL account, preparing balance sheet schedule.- To assist in monthly stock take.
- Must be graduated -Minimum 2 years experience in finance and accounting field.- Able to communicate in English (Chinese is an advantage) - Must have good interpersonal skills.- Must be able to work at Thiawa.
- Lunch, ferry and dormitory provided - Bonus and yearly salary increment- Medical allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.